Our 6th Annual 2020 Santa Experience was magically wonderful!
Over 30 families joined us for a maskless, personal Santa Experience unlike any other in Chattanooga!
If you're interested in joining us this year with Santa and Mrs. Claus, simply sign up for our email list to be the first to know when booking begins!
Sessions are typically held the weekend before Thanksgiving!
Tentative Date: November 20th, 2021
10 Minute Session!
Your children’s scheduled session with Santa will be a full 10 minutes long. That means no waiting in long lines or being rushed by the person behind you. Your littles will have their own personal time with Santa to ask him all those sweet questions they’ve been thinking up, and of course tell him what they’ve been dreaming for him to bring to them on Christmas morning.
Treats & Gifts!
Feel free to bring Santa drawings or letters! He loves that kind of stuff! We will also have treats and small toys available for your kiddos as a special gift from Santa.
Online Proof Gallery!
After your session is complete, you will receive a link to an online gallery where your proofs will be uploaded. From there, you will be able to purchase any prints, Christmas Cards or unique metal ornaments for your tree! Prints and products start at $50 and there is no minimum purchase total required.
THE URSO PHOTOGRAPHY SANTA EXPERIENCE
NON-REFUNDABLE SESSION FEE: $75
- 10 Magical Minutes one on one time with Santa in a Christmas filled, beautifully decorated home.
- Moments shared with Mrs. Claus herself!
- Baked treats and small gifts for your children.
- Fill out our questionnaire & Santa will know your children by name!
- After your session, an online gallery of ten or more proofs will be uploaded.
- Prints as small as 4×6 ranging in size up to 16×20, personalized ornaments and digitals with print release are just a sample of the products available for purchase.
- Product Pricing Begins at $50 with No Minimum Purchase Required.
- Session fee does not include digitals, prints or any other products.
- Session fee is to cover Santa, Mrs. Claus and Amanda’s time.